ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Turini's on.

Renaultsport 220T
Swapped my 182 cup wheels for Speedline Corse Turini's.

What do you recon?

Image-3204DF86794511DA.jpg

Image-3205448B794511DA.jpg

Image-32058C92794511DA.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
love 'em mate.

Turinis are a great wheel. I'm biased of course. ;)

mine are going in for refurb soon enough. :)

106 GTi
Was planning the same for mine in the new year, I am not to sure they suit black as well as they do the other colours seeing them on yours now. Car looks lovely and clean.

they look stunning, but smaller than the 182 cup wheels, if i get a 182 next year im putting those wheels on it!

Renaultsport 220T
At first I thought they didn't look right, but after a day of forgetting what the originals looked like, I really like them. The car seems visually lighter now.

Coilovers are next on the list.

cheers
steve
:D

Renaultsport Clio 182
Stunning mate!! May do the same on my Black Gold 182, Turini's are defo the way to go...very nice.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Why does it need to be slammed....Lowered a wee bit, i wouldn't go lower than 40mm on an RS.

Renaultsport 220T
Definitly won't be slammed! Just lowered a little.

It will be set up correctly though, to cope with bumpy b roads, and adjustable for some track day fun.

Off to Mark Fish soon.

:)