ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Turinis & Tyres

What size Turinis shall i get for my 1.2 extreme I dont really want to have to lower it so a size that really suits the car would be good and what tyres does every 1 reccommend? Photoshops would be great (its black by way) thanks for any replies.

Zak

Lots of Alfas

"16s would look best, If you buy them in any other size they will have to be new and will be costly, however if you get some 16"s from a Cup it will cost a lot less.

The car was sold with just the wheels on. The 4 pots went to Fred and the coilovers went to Dan Pages ill fated Clio. Oh, and Jim took the k-tec exhaust.

So quite a lot of difference but nevertheless i still think the Turinis add a bit of class.

-Rob

Yeah as Rob stated its now more or less standard. A nice ICE set up is now in there though! And if insurance will allow, there will be some FK coilovers and a custom exhaust from prospeed. Need to see how much insurance will be for me being 17 and full comp first though :confused:

VaVa

^^^ Going for a song these... get in quick!! Got my refurbed Turinis through Yoz and theyre top class!! Two minutes left!!