ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Turini's

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Just had these refurbed. The was in a reallly bad state when i got them but the garage has sorted them out really well. They are a little darker than the standard anthricite.

wheel1.JPG

wheel3.JPG

wheel2.JPG

Let me know wot ya think!

Cheers, Jaff

RS Clio 200
look a bit lighter to me than standard trophys.
not a fan of turinis or dark wheels, but that looks ok

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I think they look mint - just what Im missing for my 172 Cupalike

Golf R
the silver and dark theme looks good to me :)

in the top pictures without tyres the rims look like they are Trophy colour, but on the car they look darker (helped by the lighting i'm guessing)

I got the wheels off combine so i'll see if he can post a pic up of them before the refurb!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks mint that car....

And Mikey, i think me and u are on the same boat, we need our cars lowered! lol

looks great mate, just been up to leeds today, not got battery on phone so couldnt txt but have got the 5th one now, you still wanting it? looks a great job, sos for being out of touch, busy man you see ;)

jamie

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Big fan of your car Jeff but I prefferd it with the 182 alloys, car is looking good though, love the silver 182.

Ben

BMW E46 330i Touring
Looks nice, good refurb job.

Is that a VVT-i sticker? Have to say that's the only that I'm not keen on.

looks great mate, just been up to leeds today, not got battery on phone so couldnt txt but have got the 5th one now, you still wanting it? looks a great job, sos for being out of touch, busy man you see ;)

jamie

Yeah i'll still have it from you. You got the pics of your dash yet?? Am goin up 2 leeds on the 4th to rstuning to have my remap so can meet up then if you want mate??

Jaff