ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New user + any 19’s on here

Hello all. I just registered fo the forum, and thought Id say a first hello.

I have a 19 16v (N reg), I know its not a clio, but a close relation right so...

Id also like to ask wether there are many (any) other 19 owners on here, perhaps a show of hands?

Later all,

Rich.

Oooh have you actually got a Williams 19 then?:eek:

If so, did you buy it like that, or did you have the conversion done yourself?

Glad to see another 19 owner on here.

nah, mines not a willims engined 19, jsut got the 1,8 tuned to williams-ish power. but im hopefully gunna be going 2litre sumtimes in the next few months. ive got the williams stickers on, so it makes all the differenc!!!!!!!

oh god for a moment there i thought you were gonna be a nova boy checking out if anyone had bigger wheels than you.............sorry i read your title a bit wrong!! :)

Welcome!!

sorry folks bought max power today just for alloy wheels pictures and prices...............what the hell has happened to this mag??? i havent bought it in a while, since having a proper car i havent felt the need.............but every page nearly has naked birds on and as much as i loved the fast and furious...........hello............WTF??? british cars eg novas corsas fiestas etc dont work with the huge dining tables bolted to the back, ...............or am i just getting old??

Chuckie

Cool, a friendly forum then:D

Chuckie, I know what you mean about Max Power, what a rag. Novas and Corsas all with neons and Nawwwssss.:(

Still just think, the fast and the furious 2 is out soon, so the second wave of coffee table wearing, neon lit s*it-boxes cant be far away. :eek:

Wow, three smilies in one post...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

why is it the cars on fatf look pretty good, but when seen in real life look tat..

Thankfully my urge to strap neons + an Ironing board onto my car wore off pretty quickly after watching it.

i did it myself, or should i say had it done when the 1.8 went bang! on the road it is a beast so much faster than as standard and drives a lot better with the low down torque.

in terms of speed when it was standard i struggled to keep close to my mates vts but now i can overtake comfortably , i went 1/4 miling as well for the first time last year and managed a 15.7 time which i was pretty chuffed with although i reckon with a bit of practice on starting without so much wheelspin i could improve a little on that.

Mmmmm Williams conversion.

Its a damn shame the conversion is so pricey (what with Williams lumps commanding so much cash), but I cant help feeling its almost as big a shame that it means a genuine Clio Williams has bitten the dust.

torsiontuning, is that a gtt lump in an rt or similar?