ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new user come to say hi!

Clio Sport 172 ITB
hello all!

i own a clio sport 172 on an 02 plate and bought it about 6 months ago. since then the car has been into k-tec racing and had quite a bit of work done to her :)

3 days after buying her she was in at k-tec having polly bushes all round. new lower uprated gearbox mount. Gaz coilovers all round and to finish it off a k-tec stealth exhaust system.

i thought the car needed to be tested to its full potential so where better to bring her than the ring! I went there with some people off the FSC site and had a great time :) so much in fact i ended up there a month later with another site (i used to own a saxo) Sax-p! on the way to the ring something bad happened and all i heard was a bang... took it to a garage near the track and they said it was the gearbox mount that had come loose. gave me the all clear to use the car on track soooo i did...

after getting back this time i took the car to my local garage to get the mount replaced. This is where i got the bad news... after dropping the car off i got a phone call 2 hours later to hear that the gearbox mount point (the battery tray) had shattered...... another £600 later and that was sorted....

back off to k-tec she went for new pads and disc's all round oh and a little grp N ecu remapping too! and that brings me to now... shes off to k-tec again for some ITB's and Cams! really looking forward to it :) anyways rant over and really happy to be on the site finaly :)

a piccy of my girl!

12082008020.jpg