ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wax arrived!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Anybody else got this new version, off outside to wash, srp,eg then this pics later :D :D

hpim1642zx4.jpg

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
  Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Managed to get 2 coats of R222 on in the last 2 days, prepped with srp/egp. Landed with the results very deep shine, Sorry for the crap photo my camera is on the way out i think.
Gary:D

shineud1.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
Looks good there mate, will be interesting to see how long it lasts as that's what has put me off ever buying P21s despite the finish it gives.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
it's still just P21S with a different name on the pot though isn't it?

lovely wax, but just isn't durable enough... hence why I use Collinite 476S now...

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Thought i would try it out as its supposed to be good on blue cars, my Swissvax Saphir is pretty tough wax TBH

106 GTi
Normal P21s looks great on Blue so worth a look. My Blue 106 is wearing Saphir at the moment with Vic Concours onto, will probably wack a coat of P21s on it at the weekend.

ST
Normal P21s looks great on Blue so worth a look. My Blue 106 is wearing Saphir at the moment with Vic Concours onto, will probably wack a coat of P21s on it at the weekend.

You tried #16 on the gti yet mate??

Would probably go well with that colour..

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Where's the Cheapest Place to Buy Either P21's or this New Stuff?

Which One should I Buy for my Arctic 182 as I bought some SRP and QD and Meg's Clay Yesterday so I'm now just needing some Wax :D

I told myself a Wash and Polish would do my Car but slowly my Cleaning Collection is Increasing

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Do we get a Discount at Cleanyourcar.co.uk?

Where do I enter the Code if we do?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Cheers, I'll order now then :D

Just need a Day Off and Decent Weather to get it all on the car