ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel

Clio172 cup (RS2)
Look what came this morning

small2.jpg

Fitted.

small.jpg

Can't believe how much better it is than the normal one.:D

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Bit fiddley, but they did fit in the end.

I got my omp wheel and hub for christmas and when tryed to fit it ther is no way the ends of the wires will go through the tiny hole on the hub? Ive been told the hub is correct but i dont understand how, it wud be imposible to get the wires through? Do u have any idea why or more pics of fitting urs? Any help apreciated mate

DMS

A thirsty 172
If the middle bit was a dull silver colour I'd get one of those myself. Looks pretty good.
Do they do a snap-off version?

Clio172 cup (RS2)
I got my omp wheel and hub for christmas and when tryed to fit it ther is no way the ends of the wires will go through the tiny hole on the hub? Ive been told the hub is correct but i dont understand how, it wud be imposible to get the wires through? Do u have any idea why or more pics of fitting urs? Any help apreciated mate

Have you got a picture of your hub. Just so i can se if its the same as the one ive got. Then might be able to help.:D

DMS

A thirsty 172
Sweet. I may have to invest in one of them. It's not like my cruise control buttons do anything anymore and airbags are for pussies anyway. Might as well have a better steering wheel that isn't falling to bits.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Have you got a picture of your hub. Just so i can se if its the same as the one ive got. Then might be able to help.:D

Cheers mate il take some tonite wen im home an put them on.im sure the botom ov urs looks diff as mine didnt have tht bit on the bottom like in ur pic,i mite just be thinkin that tho lol.it had re114 on which o was told was corect?
Ur wheel luks mint its making me want mine on now! Sick ov waiting lol! I got the trecento 300mm, il put a pic of that on aswell.wer did u get urs from?