ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels + A Few Other Bits.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks very nice. Exactly how a non-sport should be modified :)

This, I meant to say yesterday. Looked spot on when you left tommies, leave it as it is now, then save the ££ for a nice Phase 2 172 ;)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
When it was posted much less than a week ago? Yes I think you were?

Keep your wig on. What is it with people purposely finding things I've commented on to give me abuse? Adam did it in a spotted thread.

People taking the higher ground when in actual fact they are clogging up genuine threads. Get a life.

Oh, and you're welcome Joe. You going to be at the mini meet on the 11th?

Titanium 182
Sorry pal, didn't mean to upset you! I was just helping you remember why you might not have seen this ;)

And yeah, the car looks much better now it's on F1's. Tidy Clio :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks ace now joe. It's come on such a long way since the 1st meet! Can't wait now till you get a sport!

172 cup
hi bud , do you hav link for tpi bolts , want a set of these myself but cant seem to find anywhere that has clio items ? ta

Titanium 182 FF
Sorry to bring an old thread back up but were you running springs/coilies on that or standard suspension?