ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels fitted!

mk 2 clio 1.2
heres my new wheels i fitted today along with my 32mm spacers. i know there mini wheels but i wanted something different so they wont be to everybodys taste.

P150408_1909.jpg

P150408_191001.jpg

P150408_1910.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
with low pro's and refurbed in anthracite colour, and colour code the rest of the car i recon this could look quite kool. they direct fit?

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I nearly got these for my Polo last year. Look good on a Clio!
IIRC the centre bore needs milling down, but they are 4x100.

mk 2 clio 1.2
nah the centre bored dont fit, but the 32mm spacers are flat so i just bolted them to them and they work a treat :D im glad people like it! colour codings next on the list!

Clio 172 ff
Nice. Wouldn't refurb them in a different color, white always looks racey and purposeful, somehow.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
polish would look perfect i recon. strip the paint back and get them polished!

Mercedes C320!
yer they are nice.... i think they would look the nuts all polished up with the rest all colour coded! Nice colour by the way...its pretty different!!!!

mk 2 clio 1.2
does anyone know how much colour coding would be? need some lower profile tyres aswel but its hard to find lower than a 175/50/15

would never have thought of putting mini wheels on a clio but that looks quite smart

colour coding approx £300

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
look nice similar to alfa 156's in anthracite or shadow chrome(m3 ) would look nice

Clio on SL 2118s
i like them, especially in white. good work on being different.
are the spacers hubcentric and how much if you dont mind me asking?