ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels on

Clio 182
csenkei00.jpg

csenkei0.jpg

csenkei9.jpg

csenkei10.jpg

csenkei14.jpg

csenkei16.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
wheres the splitter and lower grille?

you have an accident?

Golf R soon...
Cool :cool:

I like them. I think these are the kind of alloys that look better "in the metal"

Good none the less :)

Civic Type-R
Needs lowering??? I think it looks brilliant, wheels suit it well as do the colour coded badges and smoked repeaters. What wheels are they? Splitter and grille will finish it off nicely.

cock mobile.
Looks very smart, are they bronze?

Whats going on with the lower grill? Plus you need a splitter!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
not bad, nice to see summat different.

(says the boy whos having his wheels done in anthracite next week, lol)

RenaultSport 172
Why do people think that the car needs lowering? It does look pretty low how it is at the moment. Surely not everyone wants their teeth to rattle whilst driving along?
Really like the wheels but not sure if they suit the car or not. They are a bit jap style.

Clio 182
Why do people think that the car needs lowering? It does look pretty low how it is at the moment. Surely not everyone wants their teeth to rattle whilst driving along?
Really like the wheels but not sure if they suit the car or not. They are a bit jap style.
I love this style man .... french power and jappo style :bump: