ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels....

Brisol my lover..
Posted this for Superfastdan, he's got some new wheels 4 his mk1 what do u think????

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
they suit the car well :) tell him to watch out for that speedbump....

Brisol my lover..
cliosport1.216v said:
what ones are they jon ? sj cooks forcourt looking full as ever.
There fox wheels kind of a blk chrome finish look real good, Hes just got my old 172 mk2 alloys painted in a dark gun metal grey sort of colour but think he keeping them 4 the summer...

Forecourt is full right up, got a few pre reg 182's, trophy, cup ect....

Brisol my lover..
Freebone said:
looks nice....the 172 wheels sound nicer though.....it really needs to be decked though
Its lowerd about 40m just pics dont really make it look that good... looks real low in the flesh....

Brisol my lover..
i was talking to superfat about his new wheels today , he needs to keep um 4 the summer, s**t weather now, salt, rain ,snow, ect they will look s**t hot in the summer 4 the car show season.....

Brisol my lover..
i was talking to superfast about his new wheels today , he needs to keep um 4 the summer, sh*t weather now, salt, rain ,snow, ect they will look sh*t hot in the summer 4 the car show season.....

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hello!!
Yeah, looks loads lower in the flesh, its parked on quite a hill there, so the back rises up when the handbrake is on.
The 172 wheels look f**king amazing, but as bigjts says, i'm saving them for the summer, as these fox ones were free, i thought i'd just run them till the weather picks up. And jon, they're not gunmetal, they're eclipse ;) and they've got a purple/blue/black/grey effect. (and they make me moist)!

Brisol my lover..
superfastdan said:
Hello!!
Yeah, looks loads lower in the flesh, its parked on quite a hill there, so the back rises up when the handbrake is on.
The 172 wheels look f**king amazing, but as bigjts says, i'm saving them for the summer, as these fox ones were free, i thought i'd just run them till the weather picks up. And jon, they're not gunmetal, they're eclipse ;) and they've got a purple/blue/black/grey effect. (and they make me moist)!
What the hell are u doin on here you aint got a computer?????????