ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels

RenaultSport clio 18
makavelli said:
get it slammed :)

They're on 17s at the mo with 205/40 tyres. How low can I go? I don't want it too low due to all the speed bumps in my daily journeys.

VRS
mine is -60mm but on 16s

it all depends on if you roll the arches or take the arch liners out! u should be ble to go -40mm without doing anything but if you go -60mm you will probably have rubbing issues with the 17s

RenaultSport clio 18
Can't remember the name. they are Team Dynamics Proline /Pro drive/ Sportline/ Pro sport. Something like that. Sorry.

Chocolate Bar™
kiza1986 said:
Shorto's you can drop that 80mm with the right offset....

Kiza

only on a non-RS.

you should be able to take it almost as low as andys (makavellis) as the increased wheel diameter is offset by the lower profile tyre.

im not to sure on the black wheels and the white strips (IMO)

but the wheels look nice , and the car looks nice :)

Clio Dci100 Dynamique
I saw a really nice set of alloys the other day that wouldn't fit my car cos they were 5 stud not 4 (for a clio). Is it possible to get mayb like an adapter or sumthing so that they'd fit?

Mark

Chocolate Bar™
u can get 5 stud hubs i think off a megane or something similar, dont think its worth the hassle though