ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels

182, mr2 rev2, crx vtec
OZ_SUPERTURISMOWRC.jpg
anyone think these would look good on my black 182.

Clio Sport 172
Personally I think Grey would look nice in that wheel on a Black 182...

Like the Grey colour the cup wheels come as on the 182...

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
OZ_SUPERTURISMOWRC.jpg
anyone think these would look good on my black 182.

They're gonna look great.

No 1. They're white, against a black job you can't go wrong. Too many of em' on here think anthracite works best against dark paint schemes. I don't think so. You need an opposing colour to the paintwork. White is at that the other end of the spectrum. It works end of.:)

No 2. They're multispokes. An excellent choice of wheel. Perfectly complimenting the car in design. So they need cleaning. So what?!! Clean em' when they get they dirty. If they get dirty every three days, clean em' again. It might be tiresome but would you want any other wheel that this that doesn't look half as good???

Go and buy them. You WON'T be disappointed.:)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
They wont even last 3 days! Its not so much the white its the number of spokes!

I agree they looked good on my old 172 but cleaning them put me off them tbh

theres a red 172 with them on near me, aint ever washed them! i can get a pic tomorrow if you want to get a better image of it

182, mr2 rev2, crx vtec
i wont bother me that they need cleaned all the time as i only drive ith at the weekend as i have a vork van all week. can any one photo shop them onto a black clio 182 please it would be appreciated