ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Also bought a Williams bonnet all I need now is a pair of phase 2 headlights, desperately need some!

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Got some phasse 2 hgeadlights today, and some phase 3 rear clusters 30 quid for the lot so wasnt too bad! picking up willy bonnet tommorow! :)

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 12 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Dan on 12 June 2005You will need a front bumper aswel.[/QUOTE]blue one on ebay

Link mate?

320d

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 12 June 2005

Bought them from an alloy wheel place near me

Will I defo need a new front bumper?
Dont see why you would youll need bonnet (which you have) headlights from any scrappy and wings to fit round the headlights

Nathan with the orange phase 3 still has his phase 3 bumper with a phase 1/2 bonnet headlight conversion

2004 1.2 Dynamique

I have phase 2 lights, willy bonnet, and valver wings, only thing phase 3 is the front bumper, i shall see tommoroe anyway when i pick up the bonnet and fit them all to the car!