ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New white RS owner

2002 White RS 172.
Hey all,

My names Dan and i'm a graphic designer living near Blackburn. I've been here for bits and peices but i fianlly decided to pick up a Renaultsport Clio. At the weekend i picked up Rich_16v's white 172, and i love it! No plans for any mods etc. as i think it's great as it is.

Coming from a Focus RS the drive is certainly different, but it feels very well planted and the delivery is strong and smooth once you get used to it.

I'll be on here if i need any pointers on anything Clio related.

Dan

:boring:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
nice buy mate very well modded.
didnt know he was selling havent seen him in a while tbh

2002 White RS 172.
I'll get some pics possibly this weekend, bit hectic this week as i'm moving house. Car is filthy already, i only came back from Newcastle and i think i wiped out a few species of insect judging by the front of the car!

fiesta 1.25
Welcome.

I love that car i wanted to buy it but just couldnt afford it.What you pay for it if you dont mind me asking.

2002 White RS 172.
Welcome.

Where abouts near bburn? I'll keep an eye out for ya.

I actually live in Ossy, but tomorrow i move to Brockhhall in Old Langho.

heres a few pics, I didnt take these but im sure Rich won't mind me showing it off :)

NA02%20EPY

NA02%20EPY

2002 White RS 172.
Welcome.

Where abouts near bburn? I'll keep an eye out for ya.

I actually live in Ossy, but tomorrow i move to Brockhhall in Old Langho.

heres a few pics, I didnt take these but im sure Rich won't mind me showing it off :)

DSCF0017-4.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

Last edited:
  Nippy white cup
Good stuff Dan. Like I said next time I get mine out defo have to have a bit of a photo session :)

See you round

Chris

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
That'll be 2 white ones knocking about then in the Blackburn area . White's becoming so common these days ;)

It's been said before and i'll say it again . White should have been an option from the factory .

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
That'll be 2 white ones knocking about then in the Blackburn area . White's becoming so common these days ;)

It's been said before and i'll say it again . White should have been an option from the factory .

A-Feckin-Men!

Too right. Why should the 197 Cup owners have the sole luxury? Gits. :rasp:

D.