ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New White Volkswagen Scirocco

Fiat Panda 100hp
My brother has had his new car delivered. It's very nice and very quick. Feels so much better inside than a golf does.

A few pictures.

3873407055_7faf5bce83.png

3872792490_af63280aac.png

3872008653_f85e294da5.png

3872008487_a5db90d0ee.png

C&C Welcome.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love it!

Still stop and look whenm I see one driving down the street.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
As said in another thread, one of the best looking domestic cars in the last 5 years.

Think the power and price might put me off a little. Looks quicker that it is.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Hmmm..I want. I'm guessing its going to remain untouched? If not....

The German's have already been at it. (Can't find the other pics I had of it)

1.jpg

As said in another thread, one of the best looking domestic cars in the last 5 years.

Think the power and price might put me off a little. Looks quicker that it is.

As in domestic appliance? LOL

Big fan of the Scirroco, not such a big fan of the trend for white cars though. Some cars suit it, some don't. IMO.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Lovely cars.Would have one over the golf anyday.Even though they are almost the same car...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
As in domestic appliance? LOL

Big fan of the Scirroco, not such a big fan of the trend for white cars though. Some cars suit it, some don't. IMO.
Flol couldn't think of another word mate! Maybe mass-produced might have been better!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Our parts supplier has one the same, uprated the brakes for him a couple of weeks ago! 2 ltr turbo aren't they?

Was a nice quick motor, my fault, visability is shocking!

Our parts supplier has one the same, uprated the brakes for him a couple of weeks ago! 2 ltr turbo aren't they?

Was a nice quick motor, my fault, visability is shocking!

Also get a 2.0 TDI (136bhp FTL) in it. My mate has the TDI version in blue, lovely car, still has the magnetic dampers and all the toys inside, but quick it ain't...

As said by others too, I'd take one over the Golf everytime.

Rys

Clio 2 RS 182
The back end of them is just a fugly mess, and the new Golf isn't far away in the front looks stakes (and has a much nicer rear). Not a fan!

Golf R
I like it! Tempted to have a test in one of these see what theyre like to drive.

very nice... especially with DSG... just very pricey... but the GT has a great list of toys as standard. as already said, rear visibility is shocking so parking sensors might be advisable

B

Brown.

i like them.. but i just can't get excited about them.

Have to agree with seb here, following one tuther day the rear window looks a bit too small....

They are growing on me though

DB.

BMW 440i
White with black wheels = reaaaaaaaaalllly nice! One by my house!

Reaaallly nice cars, would love to get one when im out of uni!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

1.jpg

nice. great cars imo. best colours is the white. even like the r8 styled bumper
scirocco_20-_RS4(1).jpg

a green 1
been looking at them today, theyve bought a new colour out like a dark gun metal grey its awsome, think the mrs is possibly ordering one very soon, 14-18wk waiting list though!

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
How did VW manage to get it spot on with the Scirocco (esp in white) yet end up with the awful new Golf...

ITB'd MK1
WANT!

best looking new car in years, first time I can remember loving a car from the day i first saw one, normally takes me a few years to accept them LOL

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

1.jpg

its a lovely rocco that, custom front bumper made up of 3 rocco bumpers to replicate the Nürburg 24hour car, also the wheels arnt just any old bently wheels there bently wheels made and mesured to fit that scirocco (fella knows people who work for bently) its on coilovers and most trim pieces are carbon fiber as the owner has his own carbon fiber company interiour is standard tan leather too its luuurrrvvvllyyyy