ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie 182 Owner!

172 Cup
Hi all, me names Tom 22 from Sevenoaks in kent! Just bought a 182 with a cliosport sticker so had to come and take a look!! Love the car! (sure i am not the only one on here) I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully get across to a few meets!

Cheers

Tom

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Welcome,

Get some pics up!

There a hastings meet on 18th May if you're interested?

172 Cup
18th May sounds good! I will try and get along to that!

Where can i get cheap parts for 182's? Tried ebay and its not that great!

car.jpg

182 has now gone!
Hello and welcome...

Sure if you list what parts you are after, people will advise where to buy from... :)

clio 1.2 dynamique 16v
I am also a new comer :D.
Seems like a good place to chat everyone has the same intest CARS yeah.
I have only got a clio mk2 1.2 16v dynamique but like the idea of these meet ups, are little cars welcome or is it just for the BIG boys in the 172's 182's and v6's LOL
Nice to meet you all btw

Mk4 .:R32
That was riris car LOL. if anyone remembers him? got banned for posting shoite all the time.

Welcome to the club mate

Clio 182 FF
That's a really nice car, welcome to CS. Just a quick question to anyone that can answer, are those standard wheels for a 182???

172 Cup
He seemed alright! looked after his car well! Anyways not important love the car and look forward to getting along to a meet soon!

Mk4 .:R32
Yeah its not reflection on his car, he just managed to make an arse out of himself a few too many times on here. Like saying his girlfriend has cheated on him 40+ times, then the next day saying he is going to propose lol