ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie Alert!

Hi all,

Well ive been looking at this ace forum for the last few weeks now, as im looking to buy a 172 Cup within a month, hopefully if i sell my car soon.

Ive done a search and found most of my answers but i have just a few if you could answer them itll be great!

Well where do i start, whats the norm delivery time from a renault from order?

Have i heard right that right that the Cups being discontinued in November??

How many Cups have roughly been produced??

And finally, Is there any major recalls/warranty issues with the Cup that i should worry about??

Dont worry im used to having crap service from dealerships, i own a Fiat the worst of them all! :)

i think the answer to when they are stopping producing the cup is in the blue or silver cup thread, havnt a clue how many have been produced and as for problems they tend to be the usual small niggling problems you get on a ny 172. you might not get any of them but regular ones tend to be 4k buzz, rattling seat rails, airbag light on and general rattling trim and poor fit or finish. but like i say you might not experience any of these, make sure they fit the splitter on the front bumper if you get one as dealers have a habit of forgetting to do this on PDI. and welcome to the madhouse :D

Nice one, didnt think id have many replys so soon.

Im having trouble finding a Cup to test drive at the mo, dont really want to have to order a Cup without having a go in one.

Just gotta sell my car now....

VaVa

Hello CupMatt. there is a thread in this forum called "Late Delivery Clio Cup" which should give you an idea of delivery times. Generally your looking at six to eight weeks...

Thanks again for the reply, was thinking of haggling with my local Renault dealership although i have just spotted these car supermarket places, apparently you can save £1000+ and they have the car in stock, sounds too good to be true! :cool: