ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie alert

Clio 172 cup
I thought I’d say hello been a while since iv used a forum.
I bought a clio 172 cup from Chris at beanie sport in April as a completely standard car.
Slowly turning into a trackday car and possibly a sls next year.
I know a couple lads from the Clio world that have been bombarded with whats apps about Clio mods so thanks James and limbo (Luke) :).
Il do a build thread a little later to show where we are at with car so far.
Also give us a add on instagram
Ten tonne Motorsport

Cheers rob

Liam8863

ClioSport Club Member
I thought I’d say hello been a while since iv used a forum.
I bought a clio 172 cup from Chris at beanie sport in April as a completely standard car.
Slowly turning into a trackday car and possibly a sls next year.
I know a couple lads from the Clio world that have been bombarded with whats apps about Clio mods so thanks James and limbo (Luke) :smile:.
Il do a build thread a little later to show where we are at with car so far.
Also give us a add on instagram
Ten tonne Motorsport

Cheers rob
Welcome man I am a newbie too recently purchased a 172 cup last month so I'll be keeping a keen eye on your build threads for ideas and tips ;) :)

Clio 172 cup
D272C372-97F3-4EB9-BE6D-0A4E261D6A45_zps7ir93xj9.jpg

23D91061-E332-4867-BC77-F00E7CAE38CC_zps9zifcxqy.jpg

5A25235D-4B9F-44BB-97C3-BE5EBCA3E38F_zpsluefcxna.jpg

Some of clio when I first collected her from beanie sport and 1 of my old Impreza type r

Attachments

• D272C372-97F3-4EB9-BE6D-0A4E261D6A45_zps7ir93xj9.jpg
    D272C372-97F3-4EB9-BE6D-0A4E261D6A45_zps7ir93xj9.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 30
  Clio 172 cup
Yeah mate I bought it already set up for track bucket seats, roll cage, polly front windows etc. I actually booked my first track day today for 11th December at Bedford autodrome only £79 so I thought I'd go for it! :smile:
that’s quite a local circuit for me. That’s a Monday tho got no chance booking that I’m gonna start the winter mods ;)

Liam8863

ClioSport Club Member
that’s quite a local circuit for me. That’s a Monday tho got no chance booking that I’m gonna start the winter mods :wink:

Ah that's a shame man haha well if you ever book it let me know! I was lucky I have a lot of holiday days left over :) Yeah after this track day I'll be putting the car into a garage and cracking on over the winter.