ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 Owner - YJ54 NJZ

Clio 182 + too many
I’ve been lurking for a couple of weeks now and thought it was about time I said hello. I’ve recently bought what I’d describe as a ’bang average’ Clio 182 on a 54 plate. The car is in black gold and since purchase has been T-cut to within an inch of its life and sent off for a cambelt service which we’ve both survived (just).

It arrived complete with a longlife stainless exhaust system and an induction kit. I’ve fitted Eibach springs which I’m pleased with, have spacers to follow and once it shines properly (and the bonnet is replaced) I may stick some gold team dynamic wheels on as I’m a bit of a fan.

I’ve already met one of you as I won a replacement seat on a popular bidding site – good to meet you if you’re reading this. Based on the parts and plans I have for the car I’m guessing that they won’t be the last!

Finally, if anyone knows anything about YJ54 NJZ please get in touch. Apart from originally being from the Leeds area I know little of the car until 2013 despite badgering various sources.
IMG_7128.jpeg

Best wishes, Rob

Clio 182 + too many
welcome, what turbo have you done twelves in ;-)
It was based on a comment my wife once made about me only liking cars with V12 engines or turbochargers. She was wrong; I like far more than that although I opted at the time to keep my mouth shut.....

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
It was based on a comment my wife once made about me only liking cars with V12 engines or turbochargers. She was wrong; I like far more than that although I opted at the time to keep my mouth shut.....

Ah! I was going with Turbo car capable of 12 second 1/4 mile, reason being my old Clio was exactly that!