ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie? but i'm not! I joined 7 years ago!

Phase 1 Clio V6.
Apparently joined in 2003 but haven't been on here alot. Just 4 posts in 7 years!
However as a long serving member i now have a Clio V6 so i'd better post some pics!

ClioV6005.jpg

Front_Rig.jpg

ClioV6003.jpg

kloey_057.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Welcome mate. Car is awsome!!!!! Chick aint bad either ;) For once someone that posts pics of women in their opening posts lol

Get yourself into the SW meets section and look at the upcoming meets. Next one is in april at longwell green in bristol. Be good to see you there

Phase 1 Clio V6.
Ha ha thanks for the welcome, the 'chick' was actually the girlfriend of a previous owner.I'm up for a meet in the SW.

PH1 172
That's my mate's Chris' old car. That last pic was a photoshoot done for advertisement for the workshop we were in (yes I was there when these shots were taken, there are a lot more from that shoot) and also some went into her portfolio. I am going to say that the last pic is just one taken from Chris' advert when he was selling it so casper is not banging her as well as owning the car lol

Phase 1 Clio V6.
That's my mate's Chris' old car. That last pic was a photoshoot done for advertisement for the workshop we were in (yes I was there when these shots were taken, there are a lot more from that shoot) and also some went into her portfolio. I am going to say that the last pic is just one taken from Chris' advert when he was selling it so casper is not banging her as well as owning the car lol

Hi Terry thanks for clearing that up! I've been in contact with Chris recently asking a few questions about his 'old' Clio, infact i've traced and contacted a couple more owners.It used to belong to the owner of K-Tec Racing, his wife used it.Chris done most of the work to it including the K-Tec exhaust, KW coilovers, 18" Oz superleggeras etc.

PH1 172
Hi Terry thanks for clearing that up! I've been in contact with Chris recently asking a few questions about his 'old' Clio, infact i've traced and contacted a couple more owners.It used to belong to the owner of K-Tec Racing, his wife used it.Chris done most of the work to it including the K-Tec exhaust, KW coilovers, 18" Oz superleggeras etc.

Correct, Chris did put a lot of thought into how he wanted the car to look and the mods in the last pic were his thoughts and then slightly changed by the next owner e.g. yellow exhaust brackets etc. I take it you are the 2nd owner after Chris?