ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Essex

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Hello and welcome, as said where abouts are you? theres a few of us lerking round this way so keep your eyes peeled.

PS. Donna2292, I think I've seen your car round the Prettygate area? would that be you?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
Hi, live close to Bishop Stortford and Stansted Area. Seems like a nice friendly forum to be on.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
hi hi,

bishops stortford/ stansted area you say - i live close to hatfield heath (hatfield broad oak)

Welcome

Ph 1 172
funny there is a load of us that live in and around the stortford/harlow/sawbo area and i never see anyone lol

I have seen a few clio's around but none have cliosport stickers etc on them so i never know if they are members.

E11OOT - you will see my car around your area a lot as my girlfriend lives just down from Broad Oak.

Sophance - i shall try to get some pics up loaded this week.

Sorry not been on here for a while, just got back from the isle of man rally. Everyone seems so friendly on here, will try and get pics of the 172 uploaded this week.

Rob

Ph 1 172
i think i saw you a little while ago mate . have you painted your badges green?

yeah i got bored lol.....just got to remove the window tints now but i aint got the bottle to do it myself incase i f**k up the heater strips on the rear windows.