ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie From Essex.

SG9 Forester STi
Hey welcome to CS.

Nice taste in cars I must say! The next meet is this weekend at the dick Turpin on the A127.

Hope you enjoy the forum, pay your £10 membership and you'll get a good little membership pack through the post and access to the rest of the forum ;)

182 Trophy
Im from Harlow! I'll sort the membership out when funds settle down from the purchase, can I access much of the site as I am?

As for the meet, what day/time is it? Dick turpin is on the southend bound side, about halfway to southend from the halfway house am i right??

Hopefully essex isn't taking over, not if 'the only way is essex' is anything to go by!!

Albi 200
Hello from another Essex newbie :)

The only way is Essex?? 'shut uuup' haha! What a delightful program :s

SG9 Forester STi
Lol not that shocking show! We ain't nothing like them :D

That's the place, if you go into the local meets section in the south east subforum then it's in there. Planned for the 17th :)

182 Trophy
The Mondeo went shortly after the bad weather at the beginning of the year. I was contemplating selling it when I got offered a bargain mk4 golf gti from a friend so decided to have a change. Even with 19s, coilovers and a massive system it was the most boring car I've ever owned.
Now I've moved to Harlow I'm down marnies a lot more

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Hi and welcome to CS!

I live in Hatfield heath and drive though Harlow most days....

do you have a Liquid Yellow F1 with a private plate?

182 Trophy
Na mines ultra red, only had it a week. I know the one you mean though I see it in Epping quite often

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Ultra red is the best colour for the R27 i very nearly got one. give me a wave if you see me around in my Green PH1....

Golf 7R
Ultra Red is the future! Look out for my 200 on your travels.

# I think I posted a spotted thread on 197.net? #

Last edited: