ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from France!

downs523 said:
hello and welcome, so your in the french army? what do you do, im in the british army
Kill People.

There's an ex SBS guy who goes in my sister's local. When her hubby introduced him to her they started chatting, she asked him what he did for a living and his reply was short but to the point; "I kill people".

Made me laugh when she told me that.

172cup
172.com said:
Kill People.

There's an ex SBS guy who goes in my sister's local. When her hubby introduced him to her they started chatting, she asked him what he did for a living and his reply was short but to the point; "I kill people".

Made me laugh when she told me that.

No my job is to keep people alive! :D

Oh no! Another french :clown: I know this car... Welcome on CS and please replace your pics because there it's the horror :rasp:

Mini Cooper S sport
Bonsoir Sébastien. Ta voiture est très belle, c'est la meilleure couleur pour la 172 a mon gout. Mon petit ami est Francais aussi, et il te dit 'salut'.
As-tu visité l'Angleterre? A Cliosport nous avons des rencontres régulières, est-ce que vous avez la même chose en France? A bientot!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

hello and welcome.. nmcjkwbedvvuvbwhjvuuigcwoucghbwgwucbjwecgwhweyvycwcwcviwcbeviwhwcwjeuihjheviebjecyiejebccejhcuiujh!!!!!!!!!!

172cup
Bonsoir Sébastien. Ta voiture est très belle, c'est la meilleure couleur pour la 172 a mon gout. Mon petit ami est Francais aussi, et il te dit 'salut'.
As-tu visité l'Angleterre? A Cliosport nous avons des rencontres régulières, est-ce que vous avez la même chose en France? A bientot!

Salut aussi! Tu maîtrises bien le français! Je suis allé deux fois en Angleterre Douvres étant petit et Londres un Week-end pour visiter!

Et oui nous faisons le même style de rencontre! Si tu veux tu peux faire un tour http://cliors.xooit.com/index.phpici

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
bonsoir sharklover, belle voiture as-tu là, aussi avec les meilleures jantes, je les ai aussi en blanc sur ma clio ;-)
Vous dites que vous habitez dans le nord de la france, où alors, dans le région de calais où plus à l'ouest?

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
alors vous êtes rélativement près de moi, j'aime bien la nord de france, c'est pas loin (une heure et demi en voiture) et j'arrive dans une région tellement diférent. en tout cas bienvenue!
quel est l'adresse de cet site cliosport française? comme ca je peut chercher pour des renseignements là aussi.
salut

Last edited:
  dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
je ne suis pas du coté Wallon, je suis Flammande mais ca reste tout égale a mon avis. ;-)
ce site cliosport française, c'est cliosport.fr où quelque chose comme ça?

Clio 1.5 DCI (80)
The climate control glow white on all sports? Because the one on my DCI glows orange and doesnt look as good!! And nice car btw!!!!

172cup

You must remove air conditionning pad (Sorry if I'm wrong with technical words :eek: )

You must replace all the DEL except the ones whose make the blue and red colour for warm and freeze control (on the right side of display)

This is exemples of the new DEL, it's very small

I'va already cut tin pieces to prepare welding operation

For the screen, there is an orange hide to make the original colour, so you have to replace it to change colour! You must cut the same piece on tracing paper in two or three times

You need 27 del for air conditionnig pad 10 for the dials and 2 for the warning button and locked door button!

I don't know if you undertand me, if you have other questions, no problems! :)