ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from nr Crawley saying hi!!!

Clio 172 /Evo 6 TME
Hi, purchased my 51 plate Renault Clio 172 Sport in April. I had one before very briefly which I used on track and was very impressed with it and thought it was great fun so been thinking of getting one for a while. Pretty much standard bar a RS tuner remap I use as a toy really and booked first trackday 20th June at Woodbridge. Just looking at what mods are worth doing its a road car as well so dont want to strip out or anything like that and to be fair its great as it is but theres always room for improvement. Some of you guys maybe ex GT turbo owners I know a few of the guys round my way who have them and used to go up the Surrey meet once a month in Kingswood.

John

Clio 172 /Evo 6 TME
Some of you may have seen my RS tuner on ebay!!! Tried to reply to the thread in the for sale section but dont have enough posts yet :smile: