ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from South East

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Hi All,
Have just gone an obtained myselfy a '51' Ph2 172 with 39k on the clocks.

Had it 2 weeks and in search of help and advice found this place, so thought I'd say hi.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Hi, and welcome.

Was it you that I waved at today? Silver 172, you waved etc?
:)

not me, shes been off the road since friday night with electrical problems :dapprove: hopefully will have her back by next weekend tho.

am scootling about in a black 5dr 'w' reg megane atm

Clio 182 Trophy
Hello everyone in the Southeast, and especially West Kent. Just come over from the Trophy website. Have owned Trophy 415/500 since January, having driven a 5GT Turbo followed by a Mk II Clio 16V for much of the 1990s. Been an Impreza man since then, and still run an 03PPP 5-door as my other car. Seen a few 172s and 182s around, and the odd 197 - there is one of the latter for sale in Lancasters Sevenoaks at the moment (09 plate in white). Don't think that there are any other Trophys near to me, but one or two further east around West Malling and south in TW

A ANIMAL
Hello everyone in the Southeast, and especially West Kent. Just come over from the Trophy website. Have owned Trophy 415/500 since January, having driven a 5GT Turbo followed by a Mk II Clio 16V for much of the 1990s. Been an Impreza man since then, and still run an 03PPP 5-door as my other car. Seen a few 172s and 182s around, and the odd 197 - there is one of the latter for sale in Lancasters Sevenoaks at the moment (09 plate in white). Don't think that there are any other Trophys near to me, but one or two further east around West Malling and south in TW

Yep - theres a few flying around Tunny wells.

Where are you based?

Clio 182 Trophy
I'm from Sevenoaks. Seen a few cups around, and also saw a single Trophy on the Sainsburys road a few months back, but there was no one on the Trophy site who replied to my spotted report. The MoT place in Kemsing (get my car serviced around the corner by Ren7Oaks) also had one through the week before mine was tested. Where are you?

A ANIMAL
I'm from Sevenoaks. Seen a few cups around, and also saw a single Trophy on the Sainsburys road a few months back, but there was no one on the Trophy site who replied to my spotted report. The MoT place in Kemsing (get my car serviced around the corner by Ren7Oaks) also had one through the week before mine was tested. Where are you?

Hildenborough mate, So not far. I should be pretty easy to spot with the plate!

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I'm from all over, me mam lives in greenhill, but me and the better half are down in the town centre.

With so many people down here in this corner I shall have to show my face at a few meets methinks.