ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie from staines

Hello all. I currently own a 449 L reg 1.8 16v clio.

Am now looking for a 182, hence coming over here for advice/ tips and also when i buy one for help etc.... Fell in love with it when i drove my sisters and so need to get out with the old and in with the new. plus the valver is costing far too much to maintain.

pics:

since these have been taken ive changed the spolier to a williams one.
cartman sits in the middle
gone back to standard exhaust that was a magnex backbox that sat very strangely

im also a member of clio16valver but thought this wold be the best place to purchase and get help with the sports.

please feel free to ask any questions. membership is literally thru payal i assume?

PICT4184.jpg

PICT4183.jpg

PICT4185.jpg

White clique
Welcome on board, we have a regular Staines meet and the next one is tomorrow eve at 7pm - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=479846

If you are after advice and tips, pop on over tomorrow and there are lots of nice friendly 172/182 owners who will give you some honest advice, including members jamesstone and tom who own a clio tuning company. 2 rivers car park (2 rivers) at 7pm

Black 172 PH2
Hi, Welcome to CS.
I work in Staines, and i'm normally in Staines most of the time as my girlfriend lives there.