ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie from wakefield!

hey guys pick my clio 182 up last saturday after trading in the vectra diesel (haha) and boy oh boy what a fantastic little car it is :) loving it so far altho i do have so so many questions to be answer, feeling a little shy to ask in the forum haha neways here a pic!

36947_10150222492090637_649415636_13315379_7570503_n.jpg

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Lovely looking car mate, glad your enjoying it. Nice colour too!

Your not expected to know everything about a car you just bought so stick up your questions! So long as they arent completely moronic or just out and out lazy you should be fine lol! :)

Welcome to CS

haha yea cheers boys, my questions was pretty newbie ones but the search function helped me out alot find it hard to find a straight answer some times tho but i just guess im not looking hard enough haha

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hi and welcome :)

Pop over to the meets section and get your name down on the yorkshire area list

Had quite a few meets over wakefield way recently, had one last weekend in fact

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Hello and welcome mate;)

Quite a few from round Wakey on here. Whereabouts you from??

hey and thanks for a warm welcome! i live in ossett not too far from a few of you, hopefully be able to come along to the next meet! Silly questions really was just trying to understand which type of 182 i had but my friend has one and explained most to me :) and the usual more power, brakes, suspension but im sure ill find the answers on here!

1.2 16v Clio
ahhh, your the guy from empire with the vts, sam isnt it? saw you down at Burger King the other day, i was in the 1.2 with white wheels :)

Haha yea not at the empire any more tho I don't recognize your user name? have you always had a Clio or used to have a saxo?

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate, im from Outwood but often knocking about your way as my mates live near rams stadium, ill keep an eye out.

G

Aww sweet I'm sometimes in outwood as my girlfriends mum lives there have to let me know of any up coming meets and ill tag along if it's cool

Wahoow loads of people from round here lol yea I live like 2mins from ossett school! Is anything happening tomorrow the girlfriend is going away in the morning I have the day off and it's ment to be a hot one?!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Wahoow loads of people from round here lol yea I live like 2mins from ossett school! Is anything happening tomorrow the girlfriend is going away in the morning I have the day off and it's ment to be a hot one?!

If you look in the Local Meetings section, something is in the process of being organised. Not sure whether it'll be tomorrow or not!
:)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=521456

/\ there :)

Just posted in that section hopefully something will turn out :approve: no I didn't go to ossett I went to earlsheaton I grew up in chickenley (not proud haha) moved to ossett about 2years ago

1.2 16v Clio
Haha yea not at the empire any more tho I don't recognize your user name? have you always had a Clio or used to have a saxo?

nah mate ive always had the clio but you knew my mate "Milner" through SaxP i think.. he was the one with the red Saxo 1.1i

ahhh yea i know him! hes got a suzuki swift now hasnt he? so that was you at bk other day then in your clio?

1.2 16v Clio
ahhh yea i know him! hes got a suzuki swift now hasnt he? so that was you at bk other day then in your clio?

Yeah he has a white one lol, looks like a right pansy in it... he's crashed that one allready aswell lol. Yeah it was me driving the clio, its only my first car so havent done anything to it really.. should be getting an R27 or 197Cup in febuary though if all goes to plan :)