ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from walsall

Just saying hi as just bought a 172 cup yesterday , used to own a couple of r5 over 20 yrs ago , must admit i am smitten on it after 2 day

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate

Get some pictures up of it and of the R5s if you have any.

Great little cars the Clio 1*2s, especially for the money you can pick them up these days

Cup, Lude & Z
Welcome

June Meet

This month is going to be in Bridgnorth.

We will be meeting in a car park on Severn Street, WV15 6BP, a bit of research leads me to believe that it's free after 18:00 but I'd bring a couple quid just in case somethings changed.

The pub we will then be going to is going to be 'The Bandon Arms' which is on Bridge Street, WV15 5AG. Meals seem a reasonable price and it's quite big inside.

I'm going to suggest we leave the car park at 19:30, it's only a 5 min walk to the pub. Anyone that arrives after 19:30 will have to meet us in the pub.

There is also going to be a few meeting at McDonalds on the Stafford Road Wolverhampton for the drive there, if you're
passing through or in the vicinity then meet us there at 18:40 prompt.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showt...05#post9613405