ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie From Wolverhampton With UR 197

Mercury Clio 182
Hello there, some of you may know me from Clio197.net and a recent meet I organised through 197.net, that a few members off here also came to. I thought it would be a good idea for me to join cliosport.

I have an Ultra Red Clio 197 FF. I have had it a year and I love it. It is my third Clio but first RenaultSport. I am the regional rep over on 197.net for the West Midlands area.

So here's a picture of my car.

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5238.jpg

I have made a few alterations over the standard car.

It has an ITG panel filter, a Dynamique spoiler, gloss black mirror covers, stubby aerial, tinted rear windows, de-badged (Clio), RenaultSport Exhaust trims and steering wheel trim, ipod connection, RenaultSport tax disc holder and LED plate lights. I can't think if there is anything else, but as you can tell I only want to do small things to the car and have decided to stop with anything else now.

Thanks for reading

Az.