ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie here! Car pics enclosed :-)

Hey everyone. I'm Jay and joined on here years ago when I had my Turbo Corsa (hence the name) but this weekend I purchased my first Clio. This little dream Ph2 DCi:

clio.jpg

I bought it as a second car as I here they're very economical and cheap to run. I use it as a daily to my Evo FQ340 MR which I'm currently building:

P1010270.jpg

P1010260.jpg

P1010261.jpg

So far so good with the Clio, really is a cracking little car. I saw one the other day with smoked rear lights and they looked really nice. Not OTT, just a nice touch but I can't seem to find them? :dapprove:

Welcome! I have to be honest I was laughing to my self when I read the first line and seen you had a Corsa Turbo and had moved to a Clio Dci.

Then I moved further down the post :quiet::quiet::quiet:... Amazing looking Evo you got there!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You need to be a member to change your name, well worth joining though :)

Evo looks brilliant!

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
That Evo is amazing mate, absolutley love it!

What brake set up are ou running they look rather fruity!