ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie here hi ppl

RenaultSport clio 17
Hi ppl just thought i`d introduce myself to the forum, i`m dazza from scotland, sold my vw polo last week and bought a 172 cup, i`m well happy with the clio compared to my 1.9 polo, fastest thing i`ve ever owned, going from the diesel rev range to the clio one is night and day, i need to slow down incase i bloody crash the thing within the first week lol :D anyway seems a good forum here cheers
Dazza

RenaultSport clio 17
Thanks for the welcome garf, seems a good site here, yep i need to be careful in the car can`t afford another one for a few years so need to take good care of this one:)
Dazza

RenaultSport clio 17
Don`t say that sarah i`m never off the computer as it is :rolleyes: lol, thanks for the welcome
Dazza

RenaultSport clio 17
Thanks guys, i stay near Lanark in scotland jaybee quiet wee place till the weekends then all hell breaks loose lol
Dazza

X-172 Cup
Cups RULE!!!!! wolf in sheeps clothing m8 ;) - bet you've got some proper roads to test it on too...best car I've ever driven and definately the most fun you can have on four wheels this side of 20 grand - welcome to one of the best drivers cars and websites around

RenaultSport clio 17
Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome, hope to meet up with some of you in the future if i go to any of the meets :) yes kenny i stay just about half hour from you, been in west calder a few times cheers
Dazza