ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie in dorset

euro'd clio!!!!
Welcome mate, not impressed with all the Yeovil bashing in this thread though ;)
cheers mate well i dont think u have a leg to stand on buddy with the state of reckleford as it is!!!!!!!!;):D took me 20 mins just o get through those shitti temperary traffic lights one time

Clio 182
cheers mate well i dont think u have a leg to stand on buddy with the state of reckleford as it is!!!!!!!!;):D took me 20 mins just o get through those s**tti temperary traffic lights one time

Know what you mean, it won't ease traffic problems at all! Also, still gunna have the same poxy problems with noobs and the non merging at the bottom of Reckleford into town/start of Sherborne Road :mad: :mad:

Take the long cut, either go right the way around Yeovil and Lyde Road it or go the uber long way round (still quicker in rush hour and narf good roads) and go through Mudford :D ;)

euro'd clio!!!!
Know what you mean, it won't ease traffic problems at all! Also, still gunna have the same poxy problems with noobs and the non merging at the bottom of Reckleford into town/start of Sherborne Road :mad: :mad:

Take the long cut, either go right the way around Yeovil and Lyde Road it or go the uber long way round (still quicker in rush hour and narf good roads) and go through Mudford :D ;)
yea i do that mate but combe street lane is a joke now cause everyone going that way now aparently they are making it so you can go straight across instead of going past the polski polski shop is this correct?