ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie in Kent

Hey Guys and Girls, my names Alex im 24 and looking at getting my first Clio fairly soon!!

I think ive decided on a Clio 172 Cup... :D its either that or a 172 ... but leaning more towards the lightweight version.

Any advice or things to look for would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Abs isnt an issue.... hmm lol

From Maidstone, well just out side. in the process of selling my old car then Cup Hunting... found a couple on PistonHeads that i may well go look at.

Thanks for the welcomes

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
welcome

172 cups are still my fav of all the clios much more raw that my 182 ff just hope you stay alive not having abs dont know if it was just the ones i have owned but they really dont stop i have had other cars without abs but they still stopped alot better than my cups. even at low speed they seem to skid forever

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi and welcome theres a meet in Tonbridge on the 24th July at Vauxhall Inn, you coming along to say hi?

Sash

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Hi ! Lots of newbies from Kent recently...

Advice ? .. If you like ABS, don't get the cup haha

Indeed, Clio's are the in thing down here in Kent now:D

I recently bought a full fat 172 and its a great car. The cup was lacking a few things I wanted so went for the FF. Pics of your motor when you get one though mate!

Thanks for the welcomes! not to worried about leather and auto this and auto that... my current car has it all but its just not me lol

As for the meet all depends on my work as i work stoooooooooopid amounts and sillly shifts!!

As for pictures... yeah there sure will be, kind of a picture ***** lol

Thanks Alex

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
Thanks for the welcomes! not to worried about leather and auto this and auto that... my current car has it all but its just not me lol

As for the meet all depends on my work as i work stoooooooooopid amounts and sillly shifts!!

As for pictures... yeah there sure will be, kind of a picture ***** lol

Thanks Alex

you will die(no abs) really cups dont stop lol