ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie in south east

Clio 182
Hi every1 I'm a clio 182 owner had it bout 2 years now I live down in the south east in thanet area:approve:
I shall post some pics up soon

Last edited:
  Clio 182
clio.jpg
My clio 182 ;)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I'm from sevenoaks and am also the south east area rep. Check out local meets for south east gatherings.

Iceberg Ph1
Welcome to the club! I'm from Dartford, well Crayford actually, slightly less chavtastic.. but not by much lol :rasp: Lovely car btw!

500 Twinair
Hello caput, i'm based in ashford.
Looks like you've got the 182, they came in different specs, 182, 182 with cup packs and 182 cup, and the trophy which is only in red.
The 182 with cup packs and the cup came with darker wheels, suspension upgrade, spoiler and splitter.
Lovely colour though.

Clio 182
Hello caput, i'm based in ashford.
Looks like you've got the 182, they came in different specs, 182, 182 with cup packs and 182 cup, and the trophy which is only in red.
The 182 with cup packs and the cup came with darker wheels, suspension upgrade, spoiler and splitter.
Lovely colour though.

Hi mate thx for the comment used to live near ashford myself on the maidstone road at lake house, how come then when i put my reg. no. into any insurance quote why does it come up with a 182 cup????

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Hi

my V6 is up for sale so might not be around for long, so might not get to meet you.

Iceberg Ph1
@Caput.. Is your car is listed as a Cup on the V5? You should ring your insurance and let them know it isn't.. Cups are considerably more to insure because of the lack ABS etc, obviously making it a higher risk car (not that they really are tbh) so this should lower your premium..

A ANIMAL
@Caput.. Is your car is listed as a Cup on the V5? You should ring your insurance and let them know it isn't.. Cups are considerably more to insure because of the lack ABS etc, obviously making it a higher risk car (not that they really are tbh) so this should lower your premium..

All 182's are the same insurance group.

Iceberg Ph1
^^^ The 182 cup came with abs, but not the 172 cup.

All 182's are the same insurance group.

My bad.. I assumed both came lacking and where different groups.. Remember when I rang my insurance for a quote on my Ph1 they asked if it was a cup (yes odd I know) women said the cup would be more due to it being higher risk..

Ignore my previous post as its bullsh!t :eek:

A ANIMAL
My bad.. I assumed both came lacking and where different groups.. Remember when I rang my insurance for a quote on my Ph1 they asked if it was a cup (yes odd I know) women said the cup would be more due to it being higher risk..

Ignore my previous post as its bullsh!t :eek:

Un-informed insurers FTL!

500 Twinair
But saying that, some people do say the 172 cup is the better driver out of both of the cups...
Never driven a 172 cup, so i wouldnt know:D

LY R27
Hey Timmyd, where abouts in ashford you live? and have i seen your 182 down at bannatynes gym? White wheels? Its a lovely car.

Twingo rs133
Hi mate nice car bloke round the courner from me has the same car but he likes kerbin his wheels everytime he parks lol

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Welcome great choice of 182, seem to be seeing more and more RB round my way. When i got it a year ago i only ever saw one other and now i see atleast 4 on a fairly regular basis :( i liked the exclusivity.

Twingo rs133
Nice car mate. Bloke round the corner from me has got the same car but he likes kerbin his wheels up when he parks LOL

Clio 182
Nice car mate. Bloke round the corner from me has got the same car but he likes kerbin his wheels up when he parks LOL

:S know wot you mean mate my missus loved a scrape or two on the kerb :dapprove: need to get two of mine refurbed now,got her her own car now saxo vtr, kerb that all she wants ;)