ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie in the area

Clio 182 Silver
Hi

Just picked up 182 from Chelmsford the other day. Am based in Hastings, East Sussex.

Hope to come to some meets soon and see you all.

Got some good plans for the car, Ill get some pictures up later and any recommendations are welcome

Clio 182 Silver
Hey

Silver 182 , Anthracite alloys. Ill get some pics up once this s**t weather dissapears.

I have a few plans and any recommendations are welcomed.

- Black Alloys - ( Spray current ones black or buy new ones?)
- New front bumper ( few stone chips )
- New headlights ( slight hazing on the headlights )
- Install Ipod connector as per tech guide
- New LED bulbs all around
- LED blue dashboard ( Anyone skilled at this?)

I look forward to meeting some of you soon. Where are usual meets.. Thanat?

Thanks

182 BG FF
Hey

Silver 182 , Anthracite alloys. Ill get some pics up once this s**t weather dissapears.

I have a few plans and any recommendations are welcomed.

- Black Alloys - ( Spray current ones black or buy new ones?)
- New front bumper ( few stone chips )
- New headlights ( slight hazing on the headlights )
- Install Ipod connector as per tech guide
- New LED bulbs all around
- LED blue dashboard ( Anyone skilled at this?)

I look forward to meeting some of you soon. Where are usual meets.. Thanat?

Thanks

Instead of getting new headlights you could just buff yours and they will come up like new and save yourself alot of money!

Clio 182 Silver
Thanks for the advice.. I am up in ramsgate in few weeks family live in ramsgate. I like Turinis in black

I cant work out if the haze is on the inside or out lol

182 BG FF
Thanks for the advice.. I am up in ramsgate in few weeks family live in ramsgate. I like Turinis in black

I cant work out if the haze is on the inside or out lol

Be on the outside mate nearly all the clios ive seen do it! Get some pics up :)

Clio 182 Silver
Thanks bought some today..

I read up on using a sander but I would prob end up in the bonnet to much sanding lol.

anyone in the area good with cars that wants to earn some money help me replace brakes all around and spray calipers.

Red calipers best on silver 182 with black alloys? or yellow calipers?

Ph2 172
I live in the top end of sidley, im quite often driving about bexhill, im sure ive seen you out and about

Clio 182 Silver
Theres a couple of silvers I seen around.. I only got mine Friday night. have to meet up one evening. you can point out all my cars faults :D

Clio 182 Silver
Bobby?

Do you got to any meets? I have never been to any lol always found it wierd hanging in a car park when having a s**t car

Ph2 172
Bob is my mate he drives a blue 182 and i have another mate who's not on here that drives a silver 182

Clio 182 Silver
Got a couple of annoying bits about car could do with some help defiantly. Annoying knocking/rumbling noise coming from rear sounds like its around tyre..

Clio 182
Get some caliper paint for your calipers, done my own on my old car 4 coats and they looked awesome.
Need to find the time to do my clio ones yellow.