ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie My first car

clio 1.2
hi everyone, been a member on here for a few months now, got my little clio 1.2 last year completly standard and have done a few things to it since then, thought it was about time i posted some pics of my car
anyway here it is so far;

things done
RS Grille
colour coded sidestrips (thanks middo)
colour coded front bumper (thanks middo)
17" inovit rapid alloys
red calipers
angel eye headlights
ctr ariel
aero wipers
4" round tip backbox

ice
alpine 9886 usb/ipod headunit
jl 15w3 sub in 40hz tuned box
jl xr comps
jl 300/4 4 channel amp
jl 1000/1 sub amp

to do:
lower 40mm
colour code rear bumper or buy 172 bumper

wish i bought a 3 door now but oh well, next car will hopefully be clio 1.4 3 door in hologram grey or pearl black, cant beat the clios;)

comments please:D

DSCF1508.jpg

DSCF1509.jpg

DSCF1519.jpg

DSCF1511.jpg

DSCF1512.jpg

DSCF1513.jpg

DSCF1516.jpg

DSCF1521.jpg

DSCF1522.jpg

DSCF1518.jpg

DSCF1526.jpg

DSCF1501.jpg

DSCF1499.jpg

Welcome,

Pretty good mods, Dont like the lights really, And the wheels would be suited better on a black car.. But if you like em thats all that matters.

Sub looks a beast.

clio 1.2
Welcome,

Pretty good mods, Dont like the lights really, And the wheels would be suited better on a black car.. But if you like em thats all that matters.

Sub looks a beast.

thanks, yer i have been looking for some xenon headlamps, bought a pair recently from ebay but they arrived damaged:dapprove: so still looking

oh by the way i have some xenon headlamps that i want to sell as spares or repairs, the insides bits are loose wobbly but the ballasts, bulbs etc all work fine

clio 1.2
could someone photoshop image 1,4,5 or 6 to make the car black as im thinking of upgrading to a 1.4 soon and it will be pearl black or hologram grey, :D thanks in advance

could someone photoshop image 1,4,5 or 6 to make the car black as im thinking of upgrading to a 1.4 soon and it will be pearl black or hologram grey, :D thanks in advance

Better off finding a clio the colour you want in the media section, then somone can photoshop the mods you want on it, Other way round is too much work.

clio 1.2

Better off finding a clio the colour you want in the media section, then somone can photoshop the mods you want on it, Other way round is too much work.

oh right, cheers anyway mate, i just wanted to see what the black alloys would be like on a black clio