ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie needs info

A4 Avant & A3

Hi all,
Im thinking of getting myself a clio in the near future. Either a 16v or maybe a williams & i am just wondering if any of you could tell me the difference between the williams 1 & 2, is it just the age?
Also do they all come with leather seats?

Thanks for any info you can give me
Cheers

172 & LCR

You can get some 16V with leather it was an option from new go for the newest you can afford Williams 3 but if youve got that sort of money there is a MK1 172 up for £8500 on the for sale section youd expect to pay £8000 for a good Willy 3.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Where are you Norris? Weatherfield? Are you the Norris from Coronation Street?

BMW 320d Sport

Errr, Im not the world expert on Willys and their differences. but Id say if youve got the lolly definitely get a Willy over a 16v.

Phase 1 had no sunroof or electric mirrors. Not sure about ABS.

Phase 2 would have had an airbag Im pretty sure. Other differences are the cosmetic differences like normal phase 1 and 2 (shape of mirrors, rear light clusters, boot trim, side trim etc).

A4 Avant & A3

Thanks for the info, and just to clarify for girlracer Norris is a nickname & im from Bristol not weatherfield ;-)