ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie saying hello.....my first clio

Clio Williams Rsi
Bought it last week

Bought to keep me amused once the mrs has popped out a sprog and she has my car while on maternity leave

5d_12_sb.jpg

It is an Rsi with a rather shiney Williams 3 engine in it complete with a multitude of other additions

45_12_sb.jpg

Unfortunately one of the momo arrows (drivers side) got bent and the side it happened on and it feels a little dodgy when going round a left hand bend (I have another set of alloys on now)

Any ideas what I can check

Lol the whole thing feels rather rickety compared to what i'm giving up but i should be used to french cars ive had a few

Pug 205, Citroen AX, Saxo VTR/VTS/Pug 3-6 GTI

This however is my first Renault :cool:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
nice off ebay??

whats the year and mileage, what about new alloys? did you get turbines or willy wheels?

OH and welcome..............:approve:

Clio Williams Rsi
Yeah from ebay but a guy who I know off SSC

The wheels I got where crappy 16v 5 spoke blob things off the 19 I think

The car is a 96 N and the engine i'm told is a Williams 3 with 16k which after looking at it and driving I don't doubt

Gearbox is new with receipt

Has full willy interior too

After driving it for a few days I do notice it is quite thirsty in fact very thirsty

I'm getting probably 60 miles to £10

Trying not to boot it though :p

Can't get used to driving a car that wheel spins

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
s80wkr said:
Yeah from ebay but a guy who I know off SSC

The wheels I got where crappy 16v 5 spoke blob things off the 19 I think

The car is a 96 N and the engine i'm told is a Williams 3 with 16k which after looking at it and driving I don't doubt

Gearbox is new with receipt

Has full willy interior too

After driving it for a few days I do notice it is quite thirsty in fact very thirsty

I'm getting probably 60 miles to £10

Trying not to boot it though :p

Can't get used to driving a car that wheel spins

sounding smart matey. Willy wheels on the shopping list i trust

'18 Megane dci
Nice car! Welcome to CS

Momo Arrows too, first car I saw those on was a 306 in Max Power many many years ago. :D