ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie saying Hi

Clio 182, Fabia VRS
Hi all,

Currently looking for a 182 as I'm handing over the keys of my current car to my other half, looking for silver full fat as my old man owned one about 8 years ago and after I drove it I haven't drove a better handling car since.

Also have a good friend of mine who is a member on here who's owned a 182 for about 6 years and thought it was time to join :)

Clio 182, Fabia VRS
Thanks for the welcome, trying desperately hard to get a 182 as Jim will tell you but not having much joy at the mo :-(

Clio 182, Fabia VRS
Well 2k really depending on what's about, looked at a few and they all seem to have aftermarket exhausts and consequently it brings the EML on because it's got a decat on etc, and when I see the EML on I get a bit twitchy and it puts me off that particular car.

Clio 182, Fabia VRS
8D300793-80AB-482A-A424-805009E6E847.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Clio 182, Fabia VRS
Thanks Jon, yeah I'm only up the road from yourself, used to work as a Postman in W-S-M.

I'm going to Bath to drop off the Mrs' old car to my mums bloke as he's having the Ford. Then gotta drop the Mrs back because she's going to football in the afternoon. P.S I will do after I've got paid mate ;-)

Clio 182, Fabia VRS
Not sure as yet mate. Just wanna tidy up a few things like replacing thumb grips and replace gear knob insert etc first.