ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie - Sorry!!

Clio 16V mk1 ph2
Hey, sorry, bet you're all getting fed up of the newbies.
Anyway, I'm 18 I live in Nottingham. Name's Hayley.
I'm a trainee mechanic at Kwik Fit in Heanor. The company and pay's crap but it's quite an enjoyable little job.
I smashed my first clio up, now I'm running round in a '94 M reg ClioRT. IT's a bit of a shed. But got my eye on my bro's valver!!! Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Hey, sorry, bet you're all getting fed up of the newbies.
Anyway, I'm 18 I live in Nottingham. Name's Hayley.
I'm a trainee mechanic at Kwik Fit in Heanor. The company and pay's crap but it's quite an enjoyable little job.
I smashed my first clio up, now I'm running round in a '94 M reg ClioRT. IT's a bit of a shed. But got my eye on my bro's valver!!! Anyway, nice to meet you all!
What do they pay there??

Clio 16V mk1 ph2
hell yeah! Ilson meet! Be nice to meet some of you guys.

I'm no an apprenticeship, so I'm only on like 2.50 an hour. But any of ya in my area need work doig, let me know, I'll see what I can do

FF Monaco 172
hell yeah! Ilson meet! Be nice to meet some of you guys.

I'm no an apprenticeship, so I'm only on like 2.50 an hour. But any of ya in my area need work doig, let me know, I'll see what I can do

£2.50 an hour - that's slave labour lol

Hello btw :)

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
ush-jaws-us.jpg

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
god ... u lot are so immature... its a gurl...
btw hayley... we dnt want naked pics :p u can be in a bikini posing by the car. haha
welcome. i used to have an rt. luvly things

Clio 16V mk1 ph2
Haha I love this site already! Will do when I get some. Mine's kinda broke down at the moment!! lol...But never mind.
I kid you not. 2.50 an hour. 1st year apprentice, so don't have to abide by national wage.

D

deadonkey

Yeah. Minimum wage doesnt apply to apprentices.
Its worth it tho. Its only 4 years of hard work, doing collegework on sunday afternoons, doing exams etc etc ....

I'm a time served fitter ... well ALMOST (2months or so)

Anyway welcome to the club

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hi ya Haley, Same here welcome to cliosport im sure we will make you feel very welcome here £2.50 an hour you got to start off somewhere hav'nt you

D

dick

what?

no i mean like, workin hard for £2.50 an hour, fk that.

id be a burglar or summat, must work out btr value than that.