ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie with a valver from Sheffield!

96' Valver
Oreyt chaps. Iv been a member of C16V and WC for a while now and thought id join here seen as its the biggest clio club.

Im a technician at main dealer Porsche. Just qualified after 3 year training.

I drive a 96' Clio 16v in lush 432. Still halfway through restoring it to mint condition. Full engine overhaul by myself including lightened and balanced bottom end, skimmed and gasflowed head, performance leads, filter and cat back stainless. Still to come - remove subframe and rear axle, powdercoat everything, stoneguard inner wings/ under chassis and get rid of any rust i find!

Projects move slowly though as i have too much fun in it driving over the peaks!:D

96' Valver
100_2252.jpg

19092009684.gif

19092009688.gif

19092009687.gif

Clio 182
Hey! Welcome to CS! Nice pictures.. they taken in Sheffield? We had a meet in Sheff not long back, you should come to the next one!

96' Valver
thanks for the replies. Yeah iv been parked in meadowhell a few times u might have seen it. Any meets in sheff or nearby and il be happy to come along and meet some other clio nutters! ;)

Iv spotted quite a few renault sport clios around in sheff with the 'cliosport' stickers so some people will recognise me now.

The pics are taken up in the top of the valley of Stocksbridge where i live :D

96' Valver
Oh mate the strines are awesome! i drive over there into derbyshire every weekend without fail. If anybody can get from Ladybower to Stocksbridge quicker than me il be very suprised :cool:

When were u last over there?

96' Valver
oh yeah not far from me il look out for a blue 182 then if thats yours. By the way i just clicked on your profile thing. U wouldnt by any chance be a fan of speedy g would you?

96' Valver
i strongly recommend it. Surely youve been over the snake? I see a lot of car clubs about up around there. Mainly saxos and 106's but iv seen a few clios.

Clio 182
Oh yeah, Snake Pass :cool: Not been for a while actually!! There's a fair few Clios floating around here! Are you at the Porsche garage near Meadowhell then?

96' Valver
yeah thats the one. Proper cool place to work if i do say so. Been out in some awesome cars in the 3 years iv been there

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well your mates with Liam o'sullavian and my best mate goes out with Liana. You fit his stereo or something?

Or is that not you and its just a massive co-incidence?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Small world! Will have to take us for a blast in the valver sometime as iv never been in one.

96' Valver
Whats your name? i take it u got that information from facedog?

Iv gotta go out now anyway speak to u tomora dude

Yeah il be glad to show u the world of high revving valvers!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No not facedog. tom (lianas bf) is on here aswell and hes seen the thread and just told me via msn its probs you and he knows you.

dunno why he's not said owt yet though!

Clio 182
Very small world!!

Brearley - I'm at Uni studying food & nutrition... and I work at a supermarket part time! Not quite as exciting lol.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Hello buddy, saw pictures on clio16valver earlier, car is looking sweet mate.