ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault clio sport
hi just a few updated pics for youre opinions not fully finished yet mouldings to be sprayed and m3 mirrors to add let me know what you think or any opinions appreciated:D

Attachments

• DSC00130.JPG
    DSC00130.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC00137.JPG
    DSC00137.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC00145.JPG
    DSC00145.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 89
  Clio v6
"any opinions appreciated"?

Only positive or very cryptic negative opinions are allowed to be given by forum users and members.

I like the intake for the intercooler on your roof.

Welcome to Cliosport

5 door RS?
All jokes aside, looks like you've spent some time and money onit, what are you thinking of doing next?

Saphire Cosworth
I like the air intakes infront of the back wheels - drums don't have the cooling properties of discs !! Nice idea !!

Welcome

Saphire Cosworth
Jaybee_RT said:
5 door RS?
All jokes aside, looks like you've spent some time and money onit, what are you thinking of doing next?

Oh definately a lot of time and money gone into this - Gotta have respect.

Audi RS4
Love it,thats one of the best modded cars I've seen on here for a while.
Nice and subtle.
Just need to colour code your bump strips.:race:

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235
Clio G-B said:
I see a sport badge, do they made 5 door in RS ver?

They definatley did, it was inspired by the Espace F1 - you know these impatient mums and their school runs, renault felt power was the answer!

Looks like this guy was one of the lucky ones 'lord of the filler' if you will!

172 phaseII
sorry, 99% people have standard rs's so theyre not into this modding world! try not to take these comments to the heart! welcome to cliosport

renault clio sport
thanks for the welcome guys yep a few more things to do this week mirrors and colour coding side strips then to get working on the inside will keep updating as i go keep up the good work great site:D

punto sporting
deano1 said:
hi just a few updated pics for youre opinions not fully finished yet mouldings to be sprayed and m3 mirrors to add let me know what you think or any opinions appreciated:D

What can i say its sweet as a nut:clown:

Renaultsport 220T
How are yee Deano!

Is that a Co. Claire plate on her?

Sweet as, not that keen on M3 mirrors though.

welcome
:)