ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SUBARU
Hi Everyone

Just thought I'd post in here to say hello. I'm totally new to this site and also to owning a clio. I've been having a bit of a nosey around the site and seen some really nice cars on here. I've just changed from my 106 GTi and bought a 182 Cup. It was for sale on here a while ago. I bought it from Leeds and the lady was emigrating so I managed to get it at what I think was a good price.:D 12K on the clock and in Racing Blue.

I will post up some pics once I get some decent ones.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up some tips off here and get to know a few people on here.

Jay

SUBARU
Hey quick replies!! Thanks for the welcomes! I still have my 106 it's for sale at the moment. It's had to make way for the clio.

SUBARU
No it hasn't. I wasn't intending to buy a 182 as my next car but I would have been stupid to pass up on the opportunity to buy this one so I had to settle for what it had. I don't really know that much about the car yet but have already decided what I want to do to it!!