ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 2. 1.2 16v
hey peepz. ive been lookin at the site for a while now, but couldnt join back then, looks as though its all sorted now.cool. ive looked at a few of the pictures people have posted of their clio's and its good to see people modifying them properly, the ones you see down my way look as though they've done a trolley dash around halfords.......in.........their own car. lol

heres a couple of pic of my ride.....

IMGA1550.jpg

IMGA1553.jpg

IMGA1468.jpg

IMGA1467.jpg

Beetle
damn thats low!! love it:cool: ! personally i'd lose the stickers, oh and welcome to the club hehe

Black Clio 182
u never can ross so stop moaning lol.

looks well low, change the wheels and would look lush, something just doesnt look right atm.

1.8 Civic EX
ah another member from the Sutton area!! welcome! may have to go up there to take some pics of my car!! that is stupidly low. how do you get up the ramps in car park?? mine ain't that low but the front of mine hits the floor!!