ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newby Help please !!!

Trying to keep my black 172 clean is impossible, Usually i will wash and polish it and it shines :) Then Monday i park it at work (truck driver) and after 2 days of trucks going past its totally filthy!!!!

Im hoping you guys in the know can help with some magic potion that will help keep it clean, even if it just needed a quick wash would be good!!!!

Mito Sportiva 135
What polish are you using mate? Would probably be worth using a sealant and/ or a good wax, especially at this time of year. The road salt also screws up your car, I got blasted by a truck laying some the other night, was screwing!!

My mate runs a chemical place so ive been using wash and wax and then the polish which they sell wholesale to car companys etc. It does a good job also my car had that safeguard or whatever its called which seems a waste of time

would be fine if not parked in a yard with 50 trucks running 24/7