ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newcastle Meet today

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
Just a few pics;)

Attachments

• IMG00001 (Small).JPG
    IMG00001 (Small).JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG00002 (Small).JPG
    IMG00002 (Small).JPG
    62 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG00007 (Small).JPG
    IMG00007 (Small).JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG00008 (Small).JPG
    IMG00008 (Small).JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG00010 (Small).JPG
    IMG00010 (Small).JPG
    69 KB · Views: 57
And five more:D

Attachments

• IMG00015 (Small).JPG
    IMG00015 (Small).JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG00017 (Small).JPG
    IMG00017 (Small).JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG00011 (Small).JPG
    IMG00011 (Small).JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG00032 (Small).JPG
    IMG00032 (Small).JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG00034 (Small).JPG
    IMG00034 (Small).JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 43
Some more Trophy & Cup pics:cool:

Attachments

• IMG00017 (Small).JPG
    IMG00017 (Small).JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG00027 (Small).JPG
    IMG00027 (Small).JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG00019 (Small).JPG
    IMG00019 (Small).JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG00029 (Small).JPG
    IMG00029 (Small).JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG00033 (Small).JPG
    IMG00033 (Small).JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 34

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
are we gonna resurrect the monthly meet or what?

Washington or Durham services would be cool, last sunday of the month

B

Brown.

my lass said sorry she could come bayliss

Last edited by a moderator:
great pics them lads, cant believe i was working i tryed my hardest to get half day to come meet you but the boss was having none of it :( and its not looking good for the lakes meet either they want me to work down south that weekend,

Gary is that the lad who we met with the tropy in one in those pics?

B

Brown.

Craig172. said:
great pics them lads, cant believe i was working i tryed my hardest to get half day to come meet you but the boss was having none of it :( and its not looking good for the lakes meet either they want me to work down south that weekend,

Gary is that the lad who we met with the tropy in one in those pics?

nah twas a new face nice lad.....billy who your thinking of will be at the lakes.. god help you if hees behind ya....nutter!!!!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
big_peaches said:
my lass said sorry she could come bayliss

tell her, her excuse wasn't good enough, but i suppose seems as i ain't met her i'll let her off this time lol

80MPG BEEZA
how did i manage to miss this meet? i've been waiting for a newcastle meet and now i've bloody well missed it!

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Spotted a trophy going into the top entrance of Newcastle airport yesterday(sunday)at around 2.30pm with a guy driving and a girl in the passenger seat.Was this any of you guys?.Also passed a 52 plate 172 cup on the A1 near Washington services and it eventually turned off at Durham.The car looked like it had 5 people in it.Any of you guys again?..Wish i had known as i was travelling back from Scotland yesterday and would have passed right by you all.Car was covered in roadkill on the front end though from the A68, heading back to Darlington.Would have stopped in to say hello..

320d
Sorry i missed this meet its only 2 mins from my house aswell!

I'll try my best to make the next one although my car will have changed quite a bit by then as its bye bye to the turinis and the brakes

Who's is the blue 182 presumably on coilovers as i see it nearly every day on the way down the the tunnel in jarrow?

Octavia vRS
Will some one PM me on the next meet I want to come along, Live at washington so washington service meet would be great for me....

Cool pics, very nice.

Golf R/Leon FR
aye fella im area rep for the north east robbles ill stick you on my members list and pm you. what car you drive fella??

Trophy
why does someone want to know if i'm in one of the pics..? actually in in the background of the pic of the cup and my trophy together at an angle....the other guy in a trophy on the roundabout was looking for the meet apparently but couldnt find us in the back car park...