ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newsgroup

mk1 172
Need some idea of the best groups to add to Newsleecher.

I've read Griffs guide

You now have the ability to download files from Newsgroups but we need to find the file(s) you want. For this I recommend www.newzbin.com. This also charges people to use but fortunately it’s only 25p a week. Use the link on the left hand side to register an account. (PLEASE NOTE SIGNUPS FOR NEWZBIN ARE CLOSED UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED BY A CURRENT USER SO PM ME FOR MORE INFO)

But can't get onto www.newzbin.com as they aren't accepting new members. So I need some idea of which groups people use for films, music and Wii games etc.

I am looking to backup my Wii games, DVD collect and music only. No illegal activity is occurring (promise admins!!!)

Thanks

172 Cup
But can't get onto www.newzbin.com as they aren't accepting new members.

You don't say.... :rolleyes:

Newzbin-1.jpg

mk1 172
From my PM

05-04-2008, 11:07
Dave_W
Forum User

Car: mk1 172

Newsgroup help
Griff

Any chance of an invite to newsbin please mate?

Just trying to work out all of this newsgroup stuff and this is my sticking point at the moment.

Cheers

Dave

I just didn't PM you again as I didn't want to hassle you so thought I'd post

;P

Last edited:
  172 Cup
I would look for the PM but my inbox lasts about 4 days lol

PM me your email address and I'll sort you out in the morning :)

mk1 172
I would look for the PM but my inbox lasts about 4 days lol

PM me your email address and I'll sort you out in the morning :)

Nice

Cheers

Is that the only program I need for finding what I want that hiding out in cyberspace?
I've been using the search function in Newsleecher, and looking at all the groups but there is loads of them!!!

Any other tips?

1.6 16v dynamique
not wanting to be majorly cheeky...
but is there any chance i could possibly, maybe have a newzbin invite as well...

172 ph2
How do you invite people on newzbin ? I've been on for a couple of years but can't see anywhere to do it?