ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newwwwbieee

clio 172 cup
Hi guys and gals! its my first post... iam in the midlands area and have a 172 cup which just dosent seem very well at the mo.... n e way hope to meet some of u at fcs

skel

R35 GTR
welcome! there are quite a few members in the midlands pm your local area rep donnyo if you want to go to meets.

And pay for membership too.;)

clio 172 cup
its got a flooding problem hehe... i got in to day and the foot well was full of water???? i will pay up its my first day on here, always ment to sign up jus never found time. thanks

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
well it is a cup, and they do hold water!:rasp:

Kevin!!!!

Check door seals etc. Not had an aftermarket sub fitted with cables ratted through the baulkhead has it? Check all grommets in the bulkhead (the bit that seperates the passenger compartment from the engine) Take it from there :)

clio 172 cup
hi all thanks for the replys... ill check the bulkhead next, it had wrk done to it b4 i got it so may of had a sub.

mk4 golf gttdi180
its got a flooding problem hehe... i got in to day and the foot well was full of water???? i will pay up its my first day on here, always ment to sign up jus never found time. thanks
i got the same prob with myne and i shoved tissue around the sunroof for a quick bodge untill i go to work

i got the same prob with myne and i shoved tissue around the sunroof for a quick bodge untill i go to work

no sunroof on the cups mate ....i'd look at the front windscreen and there's a water release tray inside the engine compartment which some times get blocked and then the water has nowhere to flow other than back into the cabin area .