ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Car?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
one life ambition is to get a vee Mk I or II by the age of 21, started a savings account for it lol, im only 17 at the moment.

This will do..

mustang.jpg

Thinking of what to get next at the mo, and its doing me nut in.. cant think of anything I REALLY want, wish it was easier to decide.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
cli0 172 said:
am sure u will do it m8

Thanks :D , still trying to find a car, theres a mint 205 GTi in miami blue on ebay, also on ebay theres a smahed up Mk I vee in Glasgow for £6000, repairable, its just the front structure of the car.:dead: ... bummer.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I was really in to the RX8 drove the 231 and not that quick :( nice looking car though. I am waiting to see if there is a Mazda speed one or looking at R32 and 350Z as my next car. But still enjoying the 182 atm.

B

Brown.

definitly an rx7 for me.....dont like the blasfamous rx8.... chav mobile

B

Brown.

Batman said:
i was thinking 350z but i'm just gonna turbo my 172 and get the interior done

my dad has a 350 to bee honest i prefer the 182....sure more people look at ya but clio is more fun...... amoother ride too even with ma 40mm apex's

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Zonda said:
This will do..

mustang.jpg

Saw one of these when I left work the other day in the Gone in 60 secs Style (Shelby GT 500) It looked so sweet. I would love one.
Still there is plenty of room in the engine bay for a bigger engine with bigger turbos as the ones on that one are a bit small :rasp:

Fiesta ST/172
I want a nice brand new focus st in white with blue stripes, next september maybe!!!

or a astra vxr hmmmm